We like to keep things local & traditional at Christmas.
Join us for a weekend of festive themed walks, Christmas crafts and of course a visit from the big fella.
Saturday 11th December 12pm – 3pm
Sunday 12th December 10.30am – 3pm
What’s going on?
- Nativity Trail – 1 mile route through the woodland featuring the nativity story
- Craft workshops setup along the nativity trail where you can make your own decorations and gifts to take home.
- A Christmas Tree Hunt, also along the Nativity Trail, find all of our trees to complete a quiz sheet and win a prize.
- The elves candy shop – warm up & fuel up halfway around with smores and more!
- Santa ride-a-long, the big fella will be peddling a short loop around the lake stopping half way for a chat with the children and to share out some gifts. Bring your own bike or hire one of ours!
(time table tbc). Booking bikes is advisable to avoid disappointment go to: https://watchtree.co.uk/wheelers/cycle-hire
- Café open all day serving our full menu of homemade and locally sourced produce plus some Christmas specials!
- Fundraising stalls including raffle, tombola and stocking filler stall.
- Christmas Bike Sale – we have over 60 preloved bikes for sale in all shapes and sizes. Our elves will be on hand to give advice and help find you or your little ones next noble steed.
We’re going to great lengths this year to make our Christmas event great fun for all the family whilst having a positive effect on the environment. We will be raising funds for the continued work of the reserve and shopping local, upcycling and recycling wherever possible – promoting the message that Christmas is a great time to think local, care for the environment and recycle!